The main purpose of the symposium is to discover the accumulations of Aksaray and its surroundings as a region that has unique historical accumulation of Anatolia and to present the scientific infrastructure at this point and to present it to the world of international science through the introduction of historical, geographical and artistic beauties, It is to gain a counter awareness. Other objectives are as follows:
- Ensuring the scientific sub-structure of all scientific, religious, cultural and artistic values of Aksaray, which has a long historical background,
- To inform and promote the mound and archaeological assets of Aksaray and its surroundings, which were formed in the previous millennium of Milat,
- To determine the effect and role of Aksaray in the cultural mosaic of Anatolia by scientific basis,
- To promote the natural beauties of Aksaray,
- To carry out the unknown aspects and presentation of the Seljuk Period Works in Aksaray,
- In particular, university youth, in general, to create awareness of scientific and cultural accumulation in the entire Aksaray people,
- The present socio-cultural structure of Aksaray, the development of this structure, the creation of the sub-structure of the scientific meetings at the point of problems and solutions and in the context of new titles.
- Contributing to the promotion of Aksaray’s scientific and cultural accumulation through press and publications;
- Introducing the spiritual values of the city like Somuncu Dad, Cemaleddin Aksaray.